What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A proven formula you can use to make profit betting on horse racing
- Helping yo stay ahead of the rest by giving your betting account a profit boost
- Allowing you to quickly identify which races you can predict the winner in
- Helping you select a horse race where it is “easy” to pick the winner
- Showing you how to predict the outcome of a horse race
- Allowing you to beat the competition 46% of the time
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Beat The Competition scores 73.29/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://beathecompetition.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: beathecompetition.com you’ll also be taken through to beathecompetition.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)